Kohl's Safe Kids, Strong Families
The preschool years are an exciting time! Your child is learning, growing, and developing everyday. We are offering a series of workshops that helps parents to make the most of this important and special time with their child. The 6-session workshop series teach skills to manage some of the challenging toddler behaviors, relaxation techniques for parents, and much more.
We are inviting ALL parents who have a child between the ages of 2 and 6 years old in our practice to take part in this workshop series.
We are also opening up this wonderful opportunity to parents in surrounding community with children between the ages of 2 and 6 years.
Here are a few important things to know about the Kohl’s Safe Kids, Strong Families workshops:
- Workshops are FREE to parents of children 2 to 6 years old in the community.
- Each series includes 6 consecutive workshops.
- Each workshop builds on the last one, so you will get the most out of the series if you attend all 6!
- Workshops meet Monday evenings 6-7:30 and Thursday mornings 9:00 - 10:30
- Workshops takes place at UNC Primary Care on 1512 Franklin Street
- Each workshop group meets for 1.5 hours each week for 6 weeks
- Dinner or breakfast, on-site childcare, and a special toy for your child will be provided
For more information about Kohl’s Safe Kids, Strong Families workshops:
Call: 984-974-8067 and ask for Karen, program coordinator
Ask your child’s doctor or nurse