Appointments and Clinics
Primary care physicians should make initial referrals to our clinics. Once we receive the referral, our administrative staff will contact the patient to schedule an appointment within 72 hours.
If an appointment has been scheduled and you have questions or need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, you may contact us at: 919-966-2435. Before your appointment, please make sure your referring provider has sent all your medical records to our office.
Pediatric Gastroenterology appointments in the UNC Children's Hospital are located on the first floor in the Outpatient Clinics. Appointments at UNC Hospitals Children's Specialty Clinic at Raleigh are located at 2801 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, 27607.
Clinic Appointment phone: 919-966-2435
Pediatric GI Clinic
Located in the UNC Children's Hospital and at the UNC Children's Specialty Clinic in Raleigh
Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. Chapel Hill patients are to arrive 30 minutes prior to actual appointment time and Raleigh patients are to arrive 15 minutes prior to actual appointment time.
- Please bring all health insurance information.
- Please bring a copy of any pertinent medical records (or arrange for your doctor to send us the records before your appointment) and any other materials (such as x-rays) that might be important for your child's evaluation. These records can be faxed to 919-966-8641.
- Carefully review the appointment information that will be sent to you, including clinic location, map and billing policy.
- Please call our office at 919-966-2435 if you have further questions.